Each mercury recovery vacuum system features a liquid mercury separator (that allows the operator to collect and separate Each mercury recovery vacuum system features a liquid mercury separator (that allows the operator to collect and separatethe liquid mercury in a removable, sealable collection jar), a disposable collection filter bag, a 99.97% @ 0.3 micron HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter and a high capacity activated carbon filter.
- Extremely portable
- Each unit comes complete with a dolly cart assembly.
- Ideal for recovering mercury in labs, hospitals, emergency clean-up, and any other areas where the possibility of mercury contamination exists.
Four mercury vacuum models to choose from: 15 gallon stainless steel vacuum, 15 gallon painted steel, 15 gallon polyethylene for larger collection, and a 6 gallon stainless steel unit ideal for smaller spills.
- Liquid mercury and mercury contaminated particulate enters the liquid mercury separator.
- In the liquid mercur separator the liquid mercury is separated and collected in a removable jar.
- The first stage of filtration is a disposable collection bag. Here is where dry contaminated particulate is collected.
- The second stage filter is a non-clinging dacron filter bag.
- The next stage of filtration is the micro impact filter designed to protect and extend the life of the HEPA Filter.
- A 99.97% @ 0.3 micron HEPA Filter removes fine particulate from the air stream.
- A high capacity activated carbon filter module, designed to trap mercury vapor.
- Filtered air is exhausted to the environment.*
*An approved mercury vapor detection device should be on hand at all times to determine the efficiency of the vacuum and its carbon filter This vacuum should only be used by those who have been properly trained for handling mercury and mercury contaminated materials